falling
my name is yingyu but some people prefer calling me yama-chan or misha. Some people think i'm weird, sacarstic & rude. i'm a person who tends to get irritated easily and to top it off, i have a very bad temper. so don't mess with me. i'm a photoshop expert. i have a weird taste in music, like, i have a weakness for jazzy-music, world/folk/fantasy-like music, pop-rock and ballads. i hate those heavy metal stuffs.

i love video games, especially shin megami tensei games like digital devil saga and persona 2 i love manga as well, like majin tantei nougami neuro, bloody monday, air gear & naruto.


and oh, purple and white rocks my world.



wishlist
'DS 'PSP 'New com 'New phone 'Do better in studies 'Peaceful life 'Be nicer to people (lol) 'Own room 'new headphone 'Photoshop CS4 'Vocaloid 02 :Kagamine 'Vocaloid 02 :Megurine Luka 'Persona 3 'Persona 4 'Raidou vs King Abaddon 'Digital devil saga 'Devil survivor 'Nocturne 'Strange Journey 'Persona 'Rune Factory Frontier 'Harvest moon: Sunshine islands 'Professor Layton & Diabolical box 'Play Persona 2 'Harvest moon :Animal parade 'Starry sky in summer 'Starry sky in winter 'new headphones 'new wallet 'new pencilcase 'new bag 'd.gray-man artbook 'kuroshitsuji official fanbook
bubbly



kiss & tell
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
Friday, March 19, 2010 3:11 AM
I guess it's really true about Music represents how the person is like and how the person is feeling right now.

I suddenly taken a liking to rock and screamos.

These days I just feel down and whenever I think of something, I can only think of the negative side. I don't know why.


comment?



x my Deviantart my Youtube my Livejournal my Ownskin 2E5'08 classblog 3E1'09 classblog CHR greenclub Aryanti Clara Hui jun Kai jun Kelly Kelly's clone Liwen Lyn Mei Ting Nicole Nisa Purgatorio Rachelle Sakura-chan Shakinah Syarmin Xin Zephyra